Friday, January 23, 2015

Waxing Crescent Moon Thoughts


So went to the "big city" of Charlottetown today. Looked up as we were driving into the east the beautiful sliver of the Goddess smiling back at me. I found myself all my life getting lost in thought looking into the beautiful moon. I always see a face on the moon but to me it's always looked like a gentle mother looking down on everything with a subtle pure smile. She lends us the light of the God during the night so we may revel in the beauty of balance. Just as the God casts black shadows of the Goddess's domain with his blinding white light. There is always an ebb and flow of the Ancient Ones cosmic energies throughout the universe. This planet just happens to be a place of great balance where the chill of space and the heat of the sun converge to make a powerful life force called Earth. I love to see the God and Goddess in my daily life. To just see glimpses of it or to understand these forces is to understand the metaphysical world around us. All things are working together in the waking world and in the ethereal world. Weaved together in a powerful web of symbiosis and interconnectedness. I'm starting to see that there are less random energies at work around us then those of purpose or meaning. If you have any source of intuition, you must know this. For intuition could not thrive in a universe of randomness. It requires synchronicity and a universe ever striving for balance. That when energies are thrown across the cosmos in a thundering stampede inaudible to all beings there in itself is created an opposing force that will neutralize it. Which truly makes our spiritual world an ever diverse place. I always said, diversity is the art of the Gods. And so it is!

Oh and bought these today! Got the book at Indigo for a whopping $38! lol oh well! And I got the beautiful medium size White Sage at Health Within Holistic Center in Charlottetown.


Have a great day/night to all!

Be Blessed,
Jorden



No comments:

Post a Comment