Saturday, January 17, 2015

Got some provisions...

Today I was in Charlottetown and as usual I always make my definite stops: MoonSnail,  Health Within, Celtic Mist (in Summerside) Indigo.

In the picture with all the stuff I got: drawing paper, patchouli and white sage incense, a witches candle, and 5 books. Druid Power by Amber Wolfe, The Modern Guide to Witchcraft by Skye Alexander, New Herb Bible by Caroline Foley, Jill Nice and Marcus A. Webb, Llewellyns 2015 Magical Almanac and Witches Companion (2 separate books).

In the other picture I got this leather bound journal from my sisters for the holidays. It's gorgeous! 100 thick pages and bound so well that I think it will take a lot to wear it out. So it's going to make a great Book of Shadows. I've wanted to make one and so I'll have to get started on that soon.

Can't wait to read them!!

Be Blessed,
Jorden

No comments:

Post a Comment