I guess I start by saying I want to keep myself as fresh as possible. Even though I've had quite a bit of experience in Wicca and Witchraft I want to keep a very level mind frame. I want to be unswayed by my experience as a solitary and hopefully find wisdom in working with others. Embracing change with open arms has always been an asset of mine but in this case I am excited but hesitant. Which is surprising to me but I will face my silly fears and find something new and beautiful in this.
This entire winter has been likely my most intuitive yet. I seem to sense things before they happen a lot more lately and when my sister (who lives below me and is 9 months pregnant) is having a lot of stress or turmoil I...just know. It hits me like a tonne of unknown anxiety that when I get it I just know it's someone else's. I'll usually be sitting upstairs in my apartment and I'll just get this rush of stress and weird sensations and I call downstairs and will ask her if she's okay. She always tells me her struggles and then asks me how I knew. And I say I don't know. I have to really remind myself to try and "shut off" because I can get pretty stressed out myself!
I recently got contacted by 3 old friends who have had a large interest in Witchcraft and Paganism for a while and we hang out quite often. And we seem to all be in tune with eachother quite well. I have read them with oracles before and I amaze myself with what pours out. I just flow with the cards and it feels very exhilarating I must say. My heart beats fast and I get almost a strong relief putting inner struggles into full blown light. I love using the Earth Magic oracle and also my Kuan Yin oracle.
I'm a big lover Chinese food...especially at this place called China Star in Summerside. But everytime I am there I am literally "overloaded" by people's feelings and emotions. It's bad! I can't concentrate or keep a conversation because I constantly have the people sitting next to me going through some sort of trauma or sad situation. I don't call myself an Empath...mostly because I don't like self proclaiming myself as anything, but I just privately know I feel not just my own experiences but those of others. My sister who lives below me owns the building we live in. The Landing Oyster House and Pub in Tyne Valley and we have Canada famous Medium Tanya Thomas almost every summer. My dad told her about my experiences and she says that it's the same things she experienced at my age. But I know I don't have mediumship like her...I can just sense it. I feel the stuff of the living haha yay for me!
It's the witching hour and I'm still awake. Maybe that means somethin'?
Anyways, I'll try and post a pic of the day kind of thing whenever I remember :) this one I like a lot.
Be Blessed,
Jorden

No comments:
Post a Comment