It's been a while since I've been on here. Been mostly posting on the Facebook group whenever I get a chance. I have to honestly say I've been setting some things off spiritually just because the summer means busy work and my busy family is always doing something and get I get sucked into it. But I'm trying to change that. I always have my spirituality in the back of my mind. However the constant reminder is also a bit of guilt for not pushing myself to do things. Which is going to have to stop. I can't thrive in life without my Witchdom.
These are six things I want to commit to for the summer:
1) Exercise daily
2) Eat more healthy (more plant based!!)
3) Drink more water; drink less sugar
4) Meditate at least 4x a week
5) Soak up more nature
6) Use less technology
I hope everyone is having a great year!!
2015 whoooo!
Be Blessed,
Jorden
No comments:
Post a Comment