Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Windswept Continues

Today was an especially magickal day...full of excitement. Felt windswept the entire day. This evening I did a invocation for the element of Air and it was....beyond my expectations. Smudged the house with sage as an offering to Air and opened all of my skylights and windows. The cool air swept through the apartment so freely and lively. My chimes were rattling as an Air Elemental music played in the background (found on youtube. ..Btw it's some beautiful elemental ambience made by Altus). I read off a little chant I created to air and called it in with each breath. As another offering I held my breath as long as I could and offered a moment where I didn't intake of its power. As I took my much needed breath I marveled at how every cell in my body which seemed to pause as I held my breath began to dance again and enliven my being. I felt reminded that the only thing keeping me from death is that fragile necessity of drawing in the next breath. If that next breath ceases to enter, the body cannot sustain. For the thread of life withers and dies without it.

I marveled at my nature-engineered body that worked in complete harmony with the elements. Focusing on Air. How by neither personal will or earthly will I drew in and manipulated that element; but by the will of the divine. It is of them that we have the laws in place of nature that guide us in this life force. From there we need not look at the control or alteration of the elements of cosmos but to simply realize that we are not only never divorced from them but are intrinsically comprised of these forces. They are us. To truly have power of the elements comes right back to the ultimate spiritual truth: to operate and understand the vessel of our own inner selves. And all will mirror this inner power. All will heed to our souls harmonic desires.

As above; so below. The phrase that beautifies my own inner spiritual knowledge.

Perpetual twists of energy streams...forever seeking reflection through conciousness. We are that conciousness. We are omnipresent. Together, the elements, the beasts, the plants, ourselves, and Gaia herself are omnipotent. We learn from each other and yet on our own we have the answers deep inside us. We need not necessarily invoke at all but perhaps evoke...ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment