Today I did a ritual for balance of body mind and spirit. I called upon Goddess and God as I usually do but this time I gave them my patience and presence so that we could have full union. I wanted to let go of the idea of perfectionism and that simply seeking to collaborate balance invites those harmonious energies to come into play anyway. All that is left to do is "Act in Accord."
I have a candle in a lotus for Fire.
I have a small cast iron cup for Water.
I have a salt and sand dish for Earth.
I have patchouli incense on for Air.
Balance is a tremendous aspect of my practice. I use the 4 elements (I don't recognize the 5th element because I see spirit as union of divine masculine and divine feminine energy.), Yin/Yang, the Seal of Solomon, Maori mythos and view of divine, Ida and Pingala, Lunar and Solar etc.
I have always had this view of the God and Goddess as central to my spiritual practice. To me, union with them comes from union within. When balance is found and achieved life blossoms and abundance grows from the limitless pool of energy nature provides.
No comments:
Post a Comment